Purified Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Niacinamide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Methicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Dimethicone, Cl 19585, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, D-Panthenol, Phytosterols, Chlorphenesin, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyoxyethylene Phytosterol, Xanthan Gumf Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Serenoa Senrulata Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Essential Oils of Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Marjoram (Origanum Marjorana),Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Ho Wood (Cinnamomum Camphora), Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Lysolecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Np, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate, Potassium Phosphate, Haematococcus Piuvialis Oil, Oleanolic Acid
Apply evenly over face each evening. Use sunscreen during the day. Do not use in conjunction with other products which contains high levels of Mandalic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid and Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
1. Best used within 6 months after open to ensure the best product quality.
2. This product contains natural plant extracts in which its color and smell may change over time. This change is normal and do use it with ease.
3. Since the product contains essential oils, unless it is indicated for eye use, we advise to avoid applying it on the eye areas. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water.
4. The range of products has been tested and approved. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist.
5. After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a dermatologist.
6. Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas.
7. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Please sign in first.Sign in