A foaming wash formulated to efficiently but gently cleanse away dirt, debris and excess oil to leave a complexion that's clean, clear and ready for further treatment.
Purified Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, D-Panthenol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rhodiola Sacra Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-3, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Essential Oils of Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus), Marjoram (Origanum Marjorana), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Ho Wood (Cinnamomum Camphora).
Dispense 2 or 3 times pumps of foam wash into palm of hand. Massage onto damp face and neck. Rinse well and pat dry.
1. Best used within 6 months after opening to ensure the best product quality.
2. This product contains natural plant extracts in which its color and smell may change over time. This change is normal and do use it with ease.
3. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water.
4. Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas. The range of products has been tested and approved. After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a physician.
5. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist.
6. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
7. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Please sign in first.Sign in