|Name||ampm Total-Defense Sunscreen SPF50 ★★★ 50ml|
|For Skin||Anti-Aging, Brightening, Firming, Hydrating, Repairing, Soothing, Sun Protection, Whitening|
|Skin Type||All Skin Type|
|Ingredients||Octylmethoxy Cinnamate 10%, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 3%, Purified Water(Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/ PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Oleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerln, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Dipeptlde Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diamlnobutyloyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptlde-6 Diamlnohydroxybutyrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Pentapeptlde-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Oligopeptide-68. Nonapeptide-1, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Methylisothiazolinone.|
|Directions||Shake well before use. Take a quarter-sized amount and apply evenly all over face after cleansing and basic skin care routine.|
|Cautions||1. Best used within 6 months after opening to ensure the best product quality.
2. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water.
3. Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas. The range of products has been tested and approved. After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a physician.
4. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist.
5. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
6. Infants below 3 years of age should not use.
7. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.