Water, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol B5, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Flavor, Glycerin, Propanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Mentha Piperita (peppermint) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (mallow) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Salvia Sclarea (clary) Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,
1. After cleansing the face, apply toner as base. (Please avoid applying skincare products that contain acid or oil ingredients)
2. Use a spatula to apply Jelly Mask evenly approximately 0.3-0.5 cm thick
3.After 15-30 minutes, remove the Jelly Mask, softened blackheads and acne by scraping gently. For heavily affected areas such as the bridge and sides of the nose, repeat gentle scraping.
4.After scraping is complete, wipe off residue with tissue paper.
5.Rinse with water.We suggest using a piece of paper mask or applying a moisturizer. Use twice a week, or as needed.
Friendly Reminder: For first time users, use only for 5 minutes as a test. Follow your individual skin condition to adjust future length of applications. Please do not leave product on skin over 30 minutes.
1. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
2. In case of any irritation of skin after application, stop using the product and consult professional dermatologist immediately.
3. Do not apply to damaged, broken or inflamed areas of the skin.
Please sign in first.Sign in