A skin loving make-up remover and cleanser containing ample beautifying ingredients such as ceramide, collagen and plant extracts.
Duplair W cleansing gel not only remove makeup but works just like another moisturizing toner.
Water, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Dipropylene Glycol, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MARIC ACID, Citrus Junos Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (LIME) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (GINGER) Root Oil, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-Yuen Seed Extract, Hamamelis Leaf Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Panax Jinseng Root Extract, Crataegus Cuneata Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (SUGAR CANE) Extract, Acer Saccharum (SUGAR MAPLE) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORANGE) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (LEMON) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Collagen, Simmondsia Chinensis (JOJOBA) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil, Lactobacillas/Milk Ferment Filtrate, Ceramide 2, Arbutin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Carbomer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Trehalose, Dipotassium Glycirrhizate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Lauryl Hydroxysultaine, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid, PPG-4Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance.
Spread appropriate amount of the gel (approximately five pushes) all over your face and blend it into your make-up gently and evenly. Then wash away the gel with water.
1. Store the lotion at ambient temperatures between 5oC to 40 oC and avoiding exposure to direct sunlight. Pay thorough attention if your skin has any abnormality before applying the lotion.
2. Do not apply the lotion to any body part having abnormality such as wound; swelling; rash, etc.
3. Stop the application immediately, if the lotion does not agree to your skin ( i.e. any abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, bleach (white spot), black-stein, etc. has emerged upon application. Consulting a dermatologist if the symptoms persist.
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
5. Avoid contacting with your eye. If contacted, immediately wash the eye with water and do not rub it.
Please sign in first.Sign in