[Moist Skin] [Clear Skin]
Removing waste matter from dead skin cells and pores
It contains Pollution Care P1, a pateted ingredient, to relax sensitive and tired skin from the harmful environment, which gently removes old dead skin cells and wastes from the pores without irritation, making them moisturized, fresh and clear after washing.
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Cellulose, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
STEP1: After washing your face, remove moisture and apply an appropriate amount to your face except for your eyes and lips.
STEP2: After the surface is slightly dry, roll in a circle as if you are massaging.
STEP3: When the dead skin comes out, wash it off with lukewarm water and finish.
It's appropriate to use once or twice a week, but you can adjust the number depending on your skin condition.
1. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately.
2. On first use, please test product on small patch on skin before fully used, preferably back of neck area. Continue if no reaction.
3. No recommended for use on broken or damaged skin. If you experience discomfort, contact your local physician.
4. External use only, best immediately after opening as effectiveness will decrease over-time.
5. Children under the age of three are not allowed to use, please leave them unreachable.
Please sign in first.Sign in