|Name||Hanaka Callus Removal Foot Pack 22mlx2pcs (1pair)|
|Packaging||18pcs in a box|
|For Skin||Brightening, Calluses, Elastic, Exfoliate, Firming, Hydrating, Moisturizing, Repairing, Revitalizing, Soothing, Whitening|
|Skin Type||All Skin Type|
|Ingredients||Water, Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Isopropanol, Glycerin, 1.3 Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cucumber Extract, Sodium Lactate, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate-20, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Malic Acid, Urea, Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Hedera Helix Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Rosemary Extract, Poly quaternium-10.|
|Directions||1. Cut along the dotted line.
2. Put on the foot packs and seal the packs using the attached tapes.
3. Wear socks over the packs for comfort.
4. Use for 60-90 mins.
5. Wash the lotion away.
6. Soak the feet in warm water for 10 mins for even better peeling results.
7. Start the peeling process in 3 days (painless). (no rub, it can peel away spontaneously.)
8. Complete the peeling process in 3-7 days to reveal smooth baby feet.
|Cautions||1. Callus Removal Foot Pack is not suitable for patients with Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency (G6PD), pregnant woman, Reye’s syndrome, patients intolerant to salicylate or diabetes.
2. Avoid prolonged and excessive use on large area of body or on broken or inflamed skin. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth or other mucous membrane.
3. If there is any redness, swelling, itchiness, inflammation or other symptoms of the skin, please stop using it.
4. Use immediately after opening. This is the disposable merchandise. Dispose of the exfoliating socks after use.
5. Keep out of direct sunlight and high temperature. Keep out of the reach of children.