PEDISON Maternity Pure Feminine Cleanser (foam) 200ml - Floral Jamu
A normal vaginal pH of 3.5 to 4.5 is important for maintaining good vaginal health. At this optimum pH level, your vagina contains a balance of necessary bacteria and some yeast cells. This delicate balance can be easily disturbed by alkaline soap or body shampoo and caused the following problems.
~ sensitive and itching
~ Menstrual discomfort due to alkaline environment
Foaming cleanser contains glycerin which is more moisturizing.
Pedison Maternity has more than 40 years of R&D experience in Korea and is definitely worth your trust!
- Skin Type
- All Skin Type
- South Korea
Water, Butylene Glycol , Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water, Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate , Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract , Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Disodium EDTA , Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract , Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Take an appropriate amount into your hands and massage thoroughly, then rinse thoroughly with water.
1. In case of having side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or in case such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Precautions for treatment and storage.
1) Keep it out of the reach of children.
2) Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
4. Be sure to keep the prescribed dosage and dosage.
5. Do not use for children under 3 years.
6. It is recommended not to use during pregnancy, but do not use it around the vulva just before birth.