1. Before applying, please curl your own eyelashes using eyelash curler.
2. Pick up the false lashes from its base, lightly hold both ends of lashes, bend and stretch it about 10 times.
3. Apply glue evenly to the base of the lashes.
4. Wait to allow the glue to get tacky and then apply the base of false lashes to the base of your own lashes.
5. Press down first in the inner corner of eyes and then press down following along the lash line to the outer corner. Keep pressing until glue has dried.
6. Lashes are reusable. When done, gently pull off starting from the outer corner of eyes, cleanse the glue and place back on the tray.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not use it if there is any wound, swelling, pus or laceration.
4. Should this product enters the eyes carelessly, please wash immediately with water. Consult a physician immediately if feeling unwell.
5. Stop using it temporarily if there are rash, redness, itchiness, irritation, pain, heat or peeling circumstances. If conditions persist, please consult a physician.
Please sign in first.Sign in