The cleansing step in a complete hair care system that is formulated with natural herbs blended with an olive oil complex to nourish, strengthen, and fortify hair from root to tip
Herbal-Gro Shampoo benefits:
- Gently cleanses, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy looking
- Micro-enriched protein formula that is designed to prevent breakage, frizz, and split ends, leaving hair stronger and longer.
- Safe for relaxed, permed, color or chemically treated hair.
|Name||Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo(54307) 12Fl.Oz./355ml|
|Ingredients||Water/Aqua,Eau, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamide MEA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-47, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Keratin Amino Acids, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, L-Arginine, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, with Extracts of: Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf, Larrea Divaricata (Chaparral), Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower, Niacin, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (19140), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Linalool|
|Directions||Apply Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo on wet hair. Massage onto scalp then rinse thoroughly.|
|Cautions||1. Store in a cool and dry place.
2. Keep out of reach of children.
3. In case of any irritation of skin after application, stop using the product and consult physician immediately.
4. Do not apply to damaged, broken or inflamed areas of the skin.
5. For sensitive skin, please perform skin allergic test before use, make sure there are no any irritation before apply.
6. In case of eyes contact with product, please flush the eyes continuously with clean water, and get medical attention if irritation persists.
7. Keep product from freezing.