|Name||My Beauty Diary Imperial Bird's Nest Emolliating Mask|
|Packaging||Price shown for 1pcs. Buy 8pcs in a box|
|For Skin||Firming, Hydrating, Repairing|
|Skin Type||All Skin Type|
|Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lactate, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum,
Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract, Algae Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Swiftlet Nest, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract,
Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lecithin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Magnesium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Maltose, Polysorbate 80, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Peg-15 Hydroxystearate, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Glycosphingolipids, Tocopheryl Acetate
|Directions||After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes. If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your finger tips. Do Not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skin care routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin. For best results, we recommend two to three applications per week.|
|Cautions||1. For external use only.
2. Use immediately after opening the product.
3. Please place your product out of reach of children.
4. Please do not use this product on wounds or swelling, sensitive skin users are requested to 5. perform a sample sensitivity test and should only proceed if there are no adverse effects.
6. If there is discomfort and swelling after use, please stop and consult your dermatologist.
7. Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.