This mask is a brightening and whitening mask that helps even your skin tone! Nourishing your skin with moisturizing ingredients such as Aloe, Orange, and Sugar Maple this hydrating mask is sure to make your skin glisten and radiate! Pearl powder is the key ingredient to defend your skin against free radicals to maintain a healthy glow, and also helps to stop melanin production.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Ginkogo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Polysorbate 20 Fragrance, Pearl Powder, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Lecithin, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 80, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Peg-15 Hydroxystearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Pca, Glycosphingolipids, Tocopherylacetate.
After cleansing, unfold the mask and place it over your face for 20-30 minutes.
If there is remaining serum on your face, gently massage this into your skin with your finger tips.
Do Not wash off mask serum, just proceed with normal daily skin care routine and you may apply your moisturizer over the skin.
For best results, we recommend two to three applications per week.
1. For external use only.
2. Use immediately after opening the product.
3. Please place your product out of reach of children.
4. Please do not use this product on wounds or swelling, sensitive skin users are requested to 5. perform a sample sensitivity test and should only proceed if there are no adverse effects.
6. If there is discomfort and swelling after use, please stop and consult your dermatologist.
7. Store in a cool, dry place, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Please sign in first.Sign in