Make vitamin C your skin's new best friend with the Fresh Herb Origin Serum! This best selling concentrate is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that work to diminish wrinkles, minimize pores, brighten dullness and treat troubles.
Made with a bi-phase oil-essence formula, this product tingles ever-so-slightly on the skin, but this lessens as your skin's condition improves. Best of all, it's made without synthetic preservatives so it won't irritate the skin.
- Bi-phase serum that contains vitamin C
- Brightens, smoothens, minimizes pores and reduces signs of aging
- Doesn’t contain synthetic preservatives
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Camellia Japo nica Flower Extract, Cymbopogon Schoe nanthus Extract(1078ppm), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract(0.245ppm), Butylene Glycol, Water, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Toco pheryl Acetate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Bark Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Dextrin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl glycerin
After cleansing and toning the skin, shake to mix before dispensing a couple of drops onto your hand. Apply evenly onto the skin and gently pat in for better absorption.
1. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
2. In case of any irritation of skin after application, stop using the product and consult professional dermatologist immediately.
3. Do not apply to damaged, broken or inflamed areas of the skin.
Please sign in first.Sign in