NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Serum 50ml
Make vitamin C your skin's new best friend with the Fresh Herb Origin Serum! This best selling concentrate is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that work to diminish wrinkles, minimize pores, brighten dullness and treat troubles.
Made with a bi-phase oil-essence formula, this product tingles ever-so-slightly on the skin, but this lessens as your skin's condition improves. Best of all, it's made without synthetic preservatives so it won't irritate the skin.
- Bi-phase serum that contains vitamin C
- Brightens, smoothens, minimizes pores and reduces signs of aging
- Doesn’t contain synthetic preservatives
- Skin Type
- All Skin Type
- Repairing, Moisturizing, Hydrating, Pore Refining, Elastic, Wrinkles, Fine Lines
- South Korea
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Aminobutyric Acid, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Adenosine
After cleansing and toning the skin, shake to mix before dispensing a couple of drops onto your hand. Apply evenly onto the skin and gently pat in for better absorption.
1. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
2. In case of any irritation of skin after application, stop using the product and consult professional dermatologist immediately.
3. Do not apply to damaged, broken or inflamed areas of the skin.