Make springtime and all year round affair with Natural Pacific's Real Calendula Floral Toner! This pretty bottle contains a formula made with Centella Asiatic extracts and infused with real calendula flower petals. Made with 91% real calendula flower water, this removes dirt, impurities and leftover residue while soothing irritations and hydrating the skin. The result is clean, fresh skin that's soft and supple to the touch, ready to take on the rest of your skincare regime.
- Hydrating toner containing real calendula petals
- Contains 91% calendula flower water
- Soothes and helps repair the skin, prepping it for next skincare regime
Calendula flower water - Soothes and repairs blemishes
Centella Asiatica extract - Rich in amino and fatty acids for anti-aging and anti-inflammatory
Hyaluronic acid - A humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, preventing dehydration
Allantoin - Conditions and encourages cell renewal to heal the skin
Calendula Officinalis Flower Water(91%), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluro nate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Pro panediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Gly col, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Men tha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Cymbo pogon Schoenanthus Extract, Lavandula Angusti folia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Anthemis No bilis Flower Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Allantoin, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
After cleansing, saturate a cotton pad and wipe onto the skin, starting from the center of the face and working your way out. To use as a more intense masking treatment, saturate cotton pads and apply them to the skin, leaving on for 10-15 minutes before removing.
1. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
2. In case of any irritation of skin after application, stop using the product and consult professional dermatologist immediately.
3. Do not apply to damaged, broken or inflamed areas of the skin.
Please sign in first.Sign in