|Name||NARUKO Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator EX 150ml|
|NARUKO Series||Rose & Botanic|
|For Skin||Hydrating, Moisturizing, Pore Refining, Whitening|
|Skin Type||All Skin Type, Dry Skin|
|Ingredients||Aqua water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Chlorphenesin, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Essential Oil od Rose, Rosewood, Sodium Polyacrylate, Kalanchoe Spathulata Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*, Alpine Skullcap Flower/leaf/Stem Extract*, Masterwort Leaf Extract*, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract*, Alps Wormwood extract*, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract*, Alpine Willowherb Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chammomila Recutita Flower Extract*, Camelia Sinensis (GreenTea) Leaf Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamat, Snow Fungus Essential Oils of Petitgrain, Palmarosa, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Hydrolysed Corn starch, Retinyl Palmitate, Xylitol, Adenosine Triphosphate, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ceramide 3, Phenoxyethanol, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract.|
|Directions||Pour onto cotton pad and pat gently. For all skin types, esoecially for dry and dehydrated skin.|
|Cautions||1. Best used within 6 months after open to ensure the best product quality.
2. This product contains natural plant extracts in which its color and smell may change over time. This change is normal and do use it with ease.
3. Since the product contains essential oils, unless it is indicated for eye use, we advise to avoid applying it on the eye areas. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse well with water.
4. The range of products has been tested and approved. If allergic reaction occurs due to the environment or individual reasons, cease using the products immediately and consult a dermatologist.
5. After applying the products and under the sun exposure, if redness, swelling and irritation occur, stop using the products and consult a dermatologist.
6. Avoid applying over open wounds, allergies, eczema, swelling, or other abnormal areas.
7. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.