Healing | Soothing | Softening
Calendula is an annual plant of the Asteraceae family called marigold or port marigold. It is one of the most widely used medicinal herbs in the West, and is mainly used for skin problems and wound healing.
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
1. Calendula Officinalis Flower Skincare
As the first step of skincare, moisten the cotton pad with the extract and then adjust the skin texture or put it in a mist container and spray it from time to time.
2. Calendula Officinalis Flower Cream
Mix 5 to 10% in cosmetics (skin, lotion, cream, etc.) in use. (E.g. Moisture Cream 100ml + Calendula Officinalis Flower extract 10ml)
A combination of two or more extracts is possible. (E.g. Calendula Officinalis Flower extract 80% + Centella extract 20%)
3. Calendula Officinalis Flower Pack
Moisten the cotton pad with the extract, and then stick it on the part that needs intensive care (forehead, cheeks, chin, etc.) for 10 minutes.
Helps to restore the skin barrier.
1. Recommended for use within 6 months after opening.
2. All products are cosmetic raw materials. You may apply it on the skin directly, can also be used for manufacturing cosmetics and soap.
3. Store in a cool, dark place and away from direct sunlight.
4. Recommend to use small portions and refrigerate after subdividing them into smaller portions.
5. If you subdivide, please use the mist or essence bottle and refrigerate the remaining product after closing the lid well.
6. Make sure to clean and disinfect small empty bottles before the usage.
7. Please make a patch test before using it. (Although it's a natural ingredient without harmful substances, please test it safely before usage).
Please sign in first.Sign in