Propolis is a substance that honeybees produce by mixing their saliva and enzymes into a plant-derived pitch to protect themselves from germs or enemies.
It is used as a raw material for many cosmetics because it is effective in soothing and nourishing the skin.
Richly nutritious honey toner is great for:
Propolis Extract, Honey Extract, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
METHOD 1: Exclusive Usage
As the first step of skincare, apply the extract to the cotton pad and moisture your skin or Put it in the mist container and spray them from time to time.
METHOD 2: Compound Usage: Use your DIY cosmetics
1. Combine 5-10% or more into used cosmetics (Skin, Lotion, Cream, etc).
2. Combine two or more extracts (Example: Citrus Extract 80% + Centella Extract 20%)
METHOD 3: Utilize as a Pack
Apply A large amount of extract to the cotton pad and put them on like a pack, on the part that needs intensive care (Forehead, Cheeks, Chin, etc) for 5-10 minutes
1. Recommended for use within 6 months after opening.
2. All products are cosmetic raw materials. You may apply it on the skin directly, which can also be used for manufacturing cosmetics and soap.
3. Store in a cool, dark place and away from direct sunlight.
4. Recommend to use small portions and refrigerate after subdividing them into smaller portions.
5. If you subdivide, please use the mist or essence bottle and refrigerate the remaining product after closing the lid well.
6. Make sure to clean and disinfect small empty bottles before usage.
7. Please make a patch test before using it. (Although it's a natural ingredient without harmful substances, please test it safely before usage).
Please sign in first.Sign in