Bifida is a component made by fermenting Bifidus lactobacillus that is beneficial to our body. It is rich in protein, lactose, and vitamins, so it makes your skin healthy and lively.
POINT 1. For skin weakened by harmful environment
- Bifida helps to manage various problems caused by harmful environments and helps to maintain strong and healthy skin barriers that have become weak and rough.
POINT 2. For skin that needs moisture and nutrition at once
- Bifida has excellent moisture and is rich in nutrients such as protein, lactose, and vitamins, helping to make moist skin.
POINT 3. For skin that needs vitality and elasticity
- Bifida helps remove old dead skin cells and makes your skin tone clean and clear.
1. Recommended for use within 6 months after opening.
2. All products are cosmetic raw materials. You may apply it on the skin directly, which can also be used for manufacturing cosmetics and soap.
3. Store in a cool, dark place and away from direct sunlight.
4. Recommend to use small portions and refrigerate after subdividing them into smaller portions.
5. If you subdivide, please use the mist or essence bottle and refrigerate the remaining product after closing the lid well.
6. Make sure to clean and disinfect small empty bottles before usage.
7. Please make a patch test before using it. (Although it's a natural ingredient without harmful substances, please test it safely before usage).
1. Bifida Skin
As the first step of skincare, moisten the cotton pad with the extract and then adjust the skin texture or put it in a mist container and spray it from time to time.
2. Bifida Cream
Mix 5 to 10% in cosmetics (skin, lotion, cream, etc.) in use. (E.g. Moisture Cream 100ml + Bifida 5~10ml)
A combination of two or more extracts is possible. (E.g. Bifida 70~90% + Centella Asiatica Extract 10~30%)
3. Bifid Pack
Moisten the cotton pad with the extract, and then stick it on the part that needs intensive care (forehead, cheeks, chin, etc.) for 10 minutes. Helps to restore the skin barrier.
ONE THING removes unnecessary costs and suggests 100% of the only ingredient that your skin needs.
* Storage: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry and cool place (store in a cool and dark place)
* Expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture (recommended for use within 6 months after opening)
Bifida extracts , Butylene glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin