A normal vaginal pH of 3.5 to 4.5 is important for maintaining good vaginal health. At this optimum pH level, your vagina contains a balance of necessary bacteria and some yeast cells. This delicate balance can be easily disturbed by alkaline soap or body shampoo and caused the following problems.
~ sensitive and itching
~ Menstrual discomfort due to alkaline environment
Foaming cleanser contains glycerin which is more moisturizing.
Pedison Maternity has more than 40 years of R&D experience in Korea and is definitely worth your trust!
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrate Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sophoraangustifolia Root Extract, Capsicum Annuum fruit Extract, Angelica igas Root Extract, Polygonum multiflorum root Extract, Angelica dahurica root Extract, Lithospermm erythrorhizon root Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Pinus palustris leaf Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosamarius Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Malt Extract, Lactic Acid, Chlorohexidine Gluconate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Take an appropriate amount into your hands and massage thoroughly, then rinse thoroughly with water.
1. In case of having side effects such as red rash, swollenness and/or itching while using this cosmetic, or in case such symptoms appear by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Precautions for treatment and storage.
1) Keep it out of the reach of children.
2) Avoid the place where the direct sunlight is.
4. Be sure to keep the prescribed dosage and dosage.
5. Do not use for children under 3 years.
6. It is recommended not to use during pregnancy, but do not use it around the vulva just before birth.
Please sign in first.Sign in