EVAS WITHME pH Balancing Morning Cleanser 290ml
pH Balancing Morning Cleanser
Keep your skin clean and beautiful.
Fresh and moist liquid type
Gel-type moisturizing cleanser that does not
irritate the skin, With foam fine bubbles helps in giving a clean wash.
Hypoallergenic weak acidic cleanser optimized for sensitive skin. Cleanse with confidence with pH Balancing Morning Cleanser
- Skin Type
- All Skin Type, Sensitive Skin
- Hydrating, Soothing, Cleansing
- South Korea
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Milk Protein Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarius Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract
1. Take a proper amount of liquid to hands.
2. Add water and massage soap in hands to create bubbles.
3. When bubbles are formed, apply foam to face and wash as usual.
4. Rinse face with water when complete.
1. Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
2. In case of any irritation of skin after application, stop using the product and consult professional dermatologist immediately.
3. Do not apply to damaged, broken or inflamed areas of the skin.