SYNHYCAN formula that draws moisture to give moist, firm skin Provides intensive hydrating and nourishing care for lifeless skin A soft gel-type sleeping pack to help the skin rest and sleep well
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol. Butylene Glycol, PEG-8. PEG/PPG/ Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Betaine, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Tromethamine. Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract. Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Beta-Glucan, Ethytlhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid(500ppm), Disodium EDTA. Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, Sodium Hyaluronate(100ppm), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
At the toner and cream step of your night skincare routine, evenly apply a proper amount to the entire face except around the eyes and lips, and absorb it. Wash the face with lukewarm water the next morning, (or thickly spread mask on face after cleansing, leave on for 20 minutes, and wash it with lukewarm water.)
1. lf the following symptoms develop, discontinue use. If you persist, the problems may get worse. Consult a dermatologist.
- When rash, itchiness or irritation occurs
- When the above symptom develops in an applied area by direct sunlight.
2. Do not use for wounded part, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Cap tightly after use.
4. Do not keep in place with high or low temperature or under direct sunlight.
5. Be careful of injury or break of container by impact or shock.
6. Be careful, product contents are slippery.
6. Keep out of reach of children.